Understanding economic impact quickly and inexpensively can make your job much easier. Whether you work for an economic development agency, a governmental agency or a public utility, it is critical to have the answer:
- What is the projected impact on my community for this project?
- What incentives can be offered that are revenue-positive for our region?
- How can I decide between two similar projects that are both competing for funding?
- What are the real county-specific impacts of deciding to use an out-of-state vendor for this work?
- The Imperial Valley EDC in El Centro, California
- The Gallatin Develpment Corportation in Bozeman, Montana
- The California Enterprise Development Authority in Sacramento, California
- California Fire and Rescue Training Authoirty
To learn more about our partner, Solution Mountain click here
Download SAMPLE Reports:
*Because we value our clients’ privacy, we do not list them without their permission. If you would like a list of references or to learn more about our capabilities and solutions, please contact: email@example.com