The California Academy for Economic Development (CAED) is a center devoted to Economic Development training, education, and research. By emphasizing innovation as well as tested methods, we strive to educate economic developers and communities on the best ways to grow healthy, vibrant communities.
We are a 501(c)3 non-profit, managed by the California Association for Local Economic Development (CALED).
- Educate economic development professionals, officials and others about the critical processes and strategies needed to improve California’s communities so they can succeed in the global economy.
- Provide new business information and resources to local economic development professionals so that they, in turn, can pass this information on to entrepreneurs in their communities.
- Conduct supportive research, data development and analysis.
- Strengthen the link between economic development and educational institutions.
- Make economic development professionals more productive by bringing new technologies to the field.
Thank you to our recent sponsors: